Your personal details will never be shared to third party advertisers. We are truly committed to your privacy so we make sure your information is shared only with the users you want. Our policies and procedures completely comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and any information collected or received from people less not matching the age criteria will be removed from our databases.
Information and its use:
When using our website/services, or simply signing up for our newsletter, you are required to enter personal details such as:
• Your name
• Email address
• Postal address
• Phone numbers
• Debit or credit card details (only if needed)
We collect the information from you in order to:
• Provide complete access to our website.
• Register as an authorized user on our website.
• Inform you about all the latest products, deals and other information relevant to you. All information will be delivered to you via your preferred mode of communication (e-mail or phone).
• Track your activity on our site. We may use this information in order to conduct our market research that will help us to deliver a customized service to our users. Our tracking activities do not have any impact on your surfing experience on our website and these activities are completely safe.
• Stop users from posting content that is inappropriate, offensive or objectionable.
We may collect some identity proof when you register on our website or later if needed. We will not be revealing this information to any third party.
How We Collect and Use Information
• Log Files. When you visit our website, the information from your website is automatically gathered by our servers from your browser. The information includes your IP address, browser specifications, Internet service provider you use, pages you visit, type of platform and the number of clicks. By doing this we analyze trends and brands, prevent fraud, and gather demographic info. We do not share the log files and they are safe.
• Web Beacons. "Web beacons" are often used together with cookies to personalize the website for our users. They are also used to collect a small amount of information about our visitors. Web beacons, that are also called "clear gifs" or "pixel
tags" are actually small graphic images that are transparent. Also, the use of Web beacons is sometimes through email in order of understanding the behavior of our users. Web beacons are not linked to any PII.
• Mobile Analytics. For better understanding of the functions of our mobile software we use mobile analytics. Mobile analytics might keep track of some information. This includes how often you use the application, all the events that happen within the use of application, the amount of usage, data about the performance of the application and where was it downloaded from. We don't link any info that we store through mobile analytics software to any PII.
Telephone: We may contact you personally if we feel there’s some issue regarding your registration or even to answer your queries. We may even call you to get some feedback about the services we offer. We may also call you to get your permission to post your success story on our website.
Email: We reserve the rights to send emails to those who signed up on our website or posted any query. We will never spam you. If you are not interested in receiving any email from us, you can always unsubscribe. All the emails are sent by our company and we don’t share your personal details with third party sites.
Disclosure of Your Information
• Disclosure By Law. You agree that we can reveal any information you provide if it is required by law.
• We have the right, but hold no obligation, to disclose any information or content that you submitted, if in our opinion, such information in any case violates a third party in any form of abuse. Abuse includes the following: elder and child abuse, spousal abuse, any form of neglect or domestic violence.
There are extreme security measures that will be used to protect misused or lost content in our database. These technologies are the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Strong Encryption. These technologies are used during your credit card transactions and the administrative accessing of our site. There are also other propriety measures that are applied. We will do our best to provide the best transmission between our servers and your computer. However, since all information is transmitted throughout the Internet we can't guarantee a 100% secure transmission. With this in mind, we are not responsible for any misuse or disclosure.
You have the full rights to update/modify your personal information attached to your account. You can send us an email to email@example.com.You even hold the right to inform us not to use your information for any of our advertising or marketing purposes.
Any questions about these terms may be directed through email to the support team of this website.