Players & Parents
For a lot of you this will be your second time signing up for a Roster Point Profile. We can’t tell you how much we appreciate your business. Every competitive hockey player should have an online profile that allows them to edit it and make changes when ever they like. There isn’t another platform that allows you to do this 24/7/365. Without an online profile how will you be found?
There is still this naïve way of thinking among some players and parents that make them, think that if their good enough they’ll be found. Please change this way of thinking immediately! It doesn’t work that way, even if Mr. Bobby Orr says it’s true. Mr. Orr is referring to the top players in the world like Connor McDavid type of players. We all know that Connor is not a normal player. He’s an exception to every rule. Unless you’re the next McDavid you need an online profile and as we said there isn’t another platform that gives you the flexibility and Exposure that a Roster Point Profile will.
Here are the straight goods if you’re an AA or A player there’s no profile on your anywhere! If you’re a AAA player, you might have a profile with Elite Prospects, but every one of their profiles is wrong or outdated. Which profile would you want scouts and coaches to see? An outdated one that has your height at 5”2” or your Roster Point Profile that you just updated with your correct Height, Weight, Stats, Playing History, Video, Contact Info, and Bio? In todays competitive playing market, you must do everything you can to get noticed and with Roster Points subscription offerings you will be doing the very best thing you can to get the recognition you deserve.
We offer the following features to offer players
- Image Uploader – Upload your personal image so coaches and scouts can see you.
- Add Stats/Playing History – Add up to four years of stats and playing history including playoff Stats.
- Answer Qualifying Questions – Relevant questions relating to your hockey career including your playing goals, desire to relocate, playing budget ect.
- Player Bio – Fill out your About Me, Strengths, Needs Improvements and Future Goals for coaches and scouts to review.
- Add References – Coaches and Scouts believe these offer a better view of the player than watching player video.
- Search Teams and Players – Search for teams that are looking for players, read their history, get contact info, Message the Coach, ask questions. Search for other Players, see how they’ve done their profile for tips, message them and ask questions or their opinions.
- See the number of teams that have viewed your profile and who the teams are. Message the teams that viewed you to get their opinions, ask questions and get tips on your profile.
- Add Video – Your profile isn’t complete without Video evidence of your play. Don’t just show highlights, that’s not who you are as a player. Coaches and scouts want to see full games of all your shifts, good and bad, with and without the puck.
- Share Your Profile – This is an excellent feature for players with friends who are thinking about joining Roster Point. Share your profile with family members and other coaches. BONUS EXPOSURE FEATURES
- Your profile is automatically seen by registered teams when you sign up.
- Depending on the Subscription you choose, we will Expose your profile on our social media channels which will garner huge exposure for the player.
- Have our professional Marketing Team create a custom YouTube Video for you and share it on our channels.
- Instagram now has IGTV, which allows us to post special videos and links back to your profile.
- Our Player Showcase Magazine is another way we get players exposed to more coaches and scouts. This is a monthly e-magazine and you’ll be in either 6 or 12 editions. The magazine is sent to over 20,000 coaches, scouts and other players. The more your profile is seen, the more opportunity you’ll receive. Roster Point has been proving this since 2016.